Sunday, February 21, 2010

What moves you..



Lately I have been thinking alot about the things that really move me.. the things that make me smile and want to take a deep breath... thanking my higher power for every second.. I know that it has alot to do with the people that you choose to surround yourself with.. and I have great people around me. Like the people that I work with. I work the most intelligent and talented people every single day. No matter what I say about it on a day by day basis.. The job really does move me. I get paid a awesome amount of money to have a positive impact on peoples lives.. and help them see what they never thought was possible..
Today was a really good day.. but there was the sprinkling of the fear in there. Just as there is everyday.. but tomorrow I am looking forward to going to a meeting in the morning.. and being around alot of people that are like me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....