Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Insanity. Complete Insanity


 So I'm sitting at a local place.. Right by my work.... Sitting at the bar like I usually do. Because that is usually where you get the best service... And Iam getting to listen to all of the colorful conversation all around me. Remembering what I would of been saying if I was in the same place a little over 2 years ago. And how different it is now.
I don't miss washing cocktail glasses very much. I really don't miss the smells at all. Clearing all of the straws and booze soaked napkins out of the sink. I really don't miss it at all.
I'm going to the City tomorrow to see some old friends. And see some old faces. People that are really doing alot of the same old stuff. It helps me remember where I'm at. And how I got there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....