Thursday, February 18, 2010

Now.. Right Now

That is what I have been trying to work on in the last couple of days.. living in the here and now. It is alot harder then it sounds but I am getting alot better at it. Today I am making an effort to live for today.. and come from a place of love and not from a place of fear..
Like most of you guys know I have been going back to my morning meetings again.. and I am so glad that I am. Last week I skipped a day and I wasnt the same for the rest of the day.. The group just starts me off on the right foot and makes me think. No matter how tired I am I know that if I dont go I know that I am not going to be the same for the rest of the day..  The conversation that takes place in my morning meeting is so substantive. It always makes me think.
So today I am going to try to stay in the now.. all day.

1 comment:

  1. Have you been listening to Matishayu at all? His *One Day* song is awesome, thought of you for some reason when I heard it.

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....