Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Refocus

This is what seems to be the common theme with me. I start to lose focus of what is really important in my life. The things that got me here.. The serious business that I need to take care of for myself. And that is my program. I guess I get easily distracted by others that I care about in my life. I never ever intend to do it in the beginning because it always seems like everything is working out. But as time goes by.. I start to drift a little.
So I started to go back to my morning meeting. You know the one that pretty much was the story of my first year. Well it has been almost 8 months since I walked in that door.. And I have been going for 3 days now. My day is just so much better if I go to a meeting in the morning. I just have to get centered and on the right page. The people that go to that meeting have so much to say... And I have alot that I need to listen too.
I'm kinda over the whole bummer mood that I have been in over the past couple of days. I just really don't like hurting someone that I care about.
But I'm here.. And I'm refocusing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Monterey Peninsula Recreational Trail,Pacific Grove,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....