Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Validation Station...

I was thinking this morning in my meeting about how I am trying to allign myself with the plan that my god has for me...and not trying to run perpendicular to Gods plan. Thats the way that I have always tried to do things it seems. See what I want and then do anything, or run over anyone, to get it. When I heard someone talking about the difference between "our wants" and "our needs" I can remember a light going off. There are still so many wants...and I know that God is taking care of my needs. If I let him.
I am happy to be sober today. I hope that everyone is doing good out there...

2 comments:

  1. It can be seriously difficult to decipher the difference between a "want" and an "need". Yes it is true that usally what we want isn't always what we need.
    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuppers, all good here, too. Thank you AA.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....