Thursday, April 2, 2009

Smoke em if you got em...

Hey there all...
Just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone. I have been really enjoying my mens meetings lately...like alot. I heard someone recently describe meetings with the word "refreshing"...and thats what they have been to me lately...being able to really sit down and listen. hearing what God wants me to hear...and there is alot of things...
Im at the library. I just paid my fines....they were $7. i feel really good about little things like that. Being a responsible part of society...helping keep the Monterey Public Library going...
something funny is going on right now....great things that i get to observe. A guy is getting computer help from the librarian...and they are talking about how to use Google. (which is funny in itself)...and then there is another older lady that is telling them to be quiet...with a shooshing sound. classic. i love soberity

1 comment:

  1. I love that you love sobriety and are finding joy in the simple things. And I'm glad you're sharing your experience with others. And I'm especially glad that you found me, and said hello, so that I could find you, too.

    God be with you and bless you, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....