Saturday, April 18, 2009

Right On Its Head

Wow, just how amazing how things can change right whenyou least expect it.
I woke up this morning with a really bad perspective on my day. How it was going to be really bad..right from the start. I secretary a meeting every saturday. and I wasnt really looking forward to going this morning...but the second that I got there...it all changed. I was greeted by friends that I have made through this program. The topic was the third step prayer..and contempt prior to investigation..
And all that I could come back to this morning was My Higher Power...and how I now have a conscious contact with my Higher Power...i love that...

1 comment:

  1. There is a ton of power available to us when we "get up, suit up, and show up."

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....