Monday, March 16, 2009

Recovery...State Wide

Wow...what can I say about this weekend. This was my second year going
to the All California Young People In Alcoholics Anonymous...and there
were
Alot of things that were different. The convention was really her
similar to last year...all of the difference was coming from me. I
know that God put me in the right place at the right time. I love the
convention for all of the really crazy and fun things that go on...but
I really love hearing from everyone around the state. And California
is a really big state...and so is her YPAA. There is so much really
great recovery here...so many great people to talk to..so many to
learn from.
Another sucessful year at ACCYPAA. another sucessful step in my
soberity...it was great to be here a year later...being able to really
relate and get alot out of everyone. Now it's time for the drive back
home.
I leave with a new zeal...at trying to finally rally the troops and
bring back the Monterey Bay Young Peoples In Alcoholics Anonymous.
With was incredably strong for many years...the 1972 ACCYPAA was held
there. And now there isn't even a YPAA. I have a feeling that is going
to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....