Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quite Content...

I have been feeling really quite content with everything right now...even right after my year. So many people advising me of how crazy and squirlley that you get after a year. None of that has really happened to me...but I was on the bus yesterday and i was thinking of the concept of serenity. Then i was thinking of the way that I have been feeling lately...content. The word serenity and my feeling of contentment is really one in the same.
So thats how its been...a little bit brighter...and when I really think about it...the sky is the limit.
In early soberity i told a really good friend that I respected that I was losing my pink cloud....and he said something to me that I will never forget....You don't ever HAVE to lose your pink cloud.
It really is up to me and my perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....