Thursday, March 19, 2009

Please and Thank Yous.....Thank You

When I was little one of the first things that I can remember my aunt really emphising was saying please and thank you. I remember how pointless that I thought that it was. How I thought that really had no point at all. I was really young and I didn't see the purpose. As I got a little older I really didn't see it because I was way too busy thinking about myself and how people saw me. I could care less about common courtesy. Then as things shook out further..and my head changed a little bit...please and thankyou took center stage. Just acknoledging the interaction with another human. And then thanking them for being a part of it is a really big thing for me now. It goes to show you just how much those seemingly small things really mean. I feel all mature...and that is something very new coming from this mouth. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....