Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hard Mornings


Everytime that I wake up I think of her.

No matter what I do I will wake up with the taught of her and it makes me really sad. I know that I will pull out of it and by the time that I am ready to go to sleep I have been in a much better place for almost the whole day.

Usually after I write something down and then really think about it I start moving in the right direction. I woke up with a headache this morning.. for no apparent reason at all. I hate it when that happens.

I don't remember if I had a dream about her last night.. but that has been happening a lot. I know that this will get better but it is not a fun way to start my day.

Each morning does get a little better. I know that I am moving in the right direction... and that this is where i need to be doing what I need to be doing. I am growing as a person.... and that is important. I just wish that my heart would not have to suffer for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....