Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Go Climb a Rock.

Its been quite awhile since I have written on my blog. And its all my fault..

Its still really amazing to me just how much fear is involved in almost everything that I do. It used to be way worse then it is now.. when I was drinking I used to just drink to mask the whole thing. But when the drinking stopped all of the fear just came bursting our. All of the anxiety was really overwelming, it made me never want to have those feeling ever again. But I know that they will come again some day.. because I know that this too shall pass..

Other then that.. I have been doing somethings that I have been wanting to do for awhile... like I took up rock climbing.. and I DIG it. I really like it. I was introduced to the whole thing by a friend of mine from work..
and I really like what it is doing for me. I am learning about so many things about myself that I never knew about before. Like how I have all of these muscles that I never ever knew existed before.. there is this whole group of them in my forearms that I never knew were there before..
Im learning alot about my sense of balance.. I like it because it is really meditative. Im getting really into the mental side of alot of things in my life.. taking time to think about what I am doing. So this is perfect for me ..
I will let you all know how its going.. and I will post some pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....