Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Brothers..



What a great day to be sober.. today and yesterday.
I don't know if any of you remember last year when my little bother and I went to two baseball games in one day..
Check out last year
 Well, it was so much dang fun that we decided that we were going to be doing it every year. So this baseball season we were both really excited. Its a great chance for us both to just hang out with each other and talk about the things that really matter in both of our lives. Talk about all of the things that are shaping both of our days... Its just a great time to be together.

Like last year we decided that we are going to do it again next year, only this time in Southern California. We are going to be going to a Dodgers ( BOOOOOOOO) game and an Angels (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) game.
So that will be really exciting. I love being sober... and having a great brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....