Thursday, May 20, 2010

Well... thats just perfect.


I had my car broken into yesterday, and yes it sucks to get victimized like that. For some reason I took it really very well. I think that I knew that it was God's way of telling me something. Maybe he was telling me that I need to remember all of the great things that I have in this world.  Everything did work itself out in the end... and I got my glass replaced.

I then got to see this... (look above). I really couldn't believe what I was seeing at the time. It is probably the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen while I have been living here. I have seen some great things in my recovery.. but this one really took the cake. It is really so clear.. I think that I can see God in it.

I got a message from a really good friend of mine.. that is battling cancer right now. She is going in for a second round of chemo. She asked me how I had handled all the hard times that I had been through in the past 2 years.. First, I had to tell her that in no way could I compare my situation in life to hers. To me they were like apples and oranges. At the same time though.. I told her that when I made the realization that i wasn't the one in control and didn't have to be.. it was a big relief to me. I hope that she thinks that she can call on me during this time. I get to do these things for people today.. there is no way that i would of been able to do that before.

Then to top it all off tonight ... I talked to someone that I haven't talked to since high school... and it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....