Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another chance. Another Way

I remember writing something while I was on my way out of treatment for the second and "i hope" final time... it had something to do with being able to finally be who i was meant to be.. without all of the other stuff that was involved...now I am standing here almost 2 years later wondering how the heck I ever did it that way for so long... but it had to happen that way, for me to really appriciate all that I have right now. That was the way that it had to go.. and I am really glad that it did..
This week I am doing some preparing for some really major things in my life... well I think that they are major, but in the grad scheme of things they really arnt that big.. because no matter what happens I know that I am exactly where it is that I'm supposed to be.. and thats all that matters. SO Im just going to put it all out there and see how it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....