Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good Morning America... How Are You?


Hello there everyone. Just hanging out at my local coffee shop getting ready to get on the road again. This time I am going back to So Cal to get some dental work done. This is the kind of thing that I get to do in soberity.. Take care of myself.
Today is a whole new day. Different then the one that happened yesterday. I have the ability to start my day over if I want to.. That is a really big thing for me these days..
I am very happy to be here today.. and I am looking forward to this years holiday season more then I ever have before.. even more then I did last year... check this one out.

so here we go on another adventure. Heard from a really good friend of mine a couple of days ago... thinking that they may want to go to their first meeting.. makes me feel good...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I put on your blog just to listen to that video of the aquarium... its so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....