Friday, November 20, 2009

Not Much New To Report.. except this.

Just another day in sobriety.. another bad typing day.. another day of hitting the delete key over and over and getting a little frustrated about it.. but I guess that it's Gods way of telling me something. Maybe that I should slow down just a little bit..
A little tired right now.. I was doing alot of talking while I was at work today.. I was sharing alot today.. my mouth was moving for all 8 hours.. and I never really knew just how much energy that took out of me..  but it took alot from me.. but in the end I felt really good about myself...
One thing that I really enjoy about my sobriety is that I get to feel good at the end of a day... and I dont have to feel bad... oh so very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....