Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Twelve-o-clocktails..

I was just thinking of what I would of been doing right at this moment if I was still full-blown in my disease. I called it twelve-o-clocktails..and I didn't really give a shit what people thought of it. It's what I did..and I didn't surround myself with anyone who didn't.
That's just how I liked my days to be. Very very boozy. I was very proud and loud when I was called an alcoholic. That was what I wanted out of my life. Anything that involved alcohol consumption on an astronomical level.
Now I'm proud to call myself an alcoholic for a different reason. I can't picture my life any other way.
So..today has been a pretty good day. Alot different kind of a day then I used to have. Waking up and going to a meeting pretty early. Earlier then I ever used to get up.
Doing work on myself. Trying to dig and figure things out about myself.
I'm a big fan of days like this..

Posted with LifeCast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....