Friday, September 26, 2008

Let The Fool Go..

I really appriciate the new found gift I have been given. This beautiful thing is called listening. Something that I was pretty much forced into...because the way that I was doing shit wasn't really working...
So today...I heard something from a woman that I have come to respect very much.
She was discribing the difference between those who really haven't been through those "fire" kind of times and those who have. Those that have been shown that there really is more to this life then stepping over people to get what you want. People that are really hardcore,mechanical, and methodical in the way they go about their daily business.
Then there are the ones like us who wave really been thrown to the ground by life...seeing the full spectrum of what life can give out.
And you know what...if i had to choose between the two. between a life of power and pomp...or a life of self discovery and growth.
Ill take the latter...thank you very much


Posted with LifeCast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....