Monday, September 29, 2008

I've got bigger fish to fry...

So when it all comes down to it...ive got reasons to smile. and i really didnt have any reason to last year at around this time. I know, I know that this too shall pass...
but right now i can smile. because there is some things that would of made me really frustrated and mad a year ago. now i know that there are bigger catastrophies in life. worse things have happened to me in this life.
like for instance, today i showed up way early to work. I thought that i was supposed to work at 9. and the schedule had been changed and i was now working at 1pm. even though i had asked the week before...making sure that the schedule hadnt changed...but shit happens, and it did. some people really expected me to be mad about being at work a good 4 hours early. but i just smiled and made the realization that i had a job....a job that i really love...
ive got bigger things that have happened to me...and i have beautiful people around me, that love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....