Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Lightbulb..you know The One Above Your Head..

It is strange to me that some people have come to rely on me for guidance. But I guess that is how this whole thing works doesn't it...one person asking another person to share the particular experience on a subject. It just so happens that the area that I have a little experience in is alcoholism.
I find my self so overjoyed to share what I have gained from the Program and through recovery. Especially to someone that I love and care about.
It is truly a gift. A gift that I was given so freely. There is no way that I am ever going to be able to give back what this Program has given.
But I can try...I'm just glad that there is hope.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....