Monday, May 4, 2015

Well Hello There



So much has changed...

I don't even know where to start.

It has been quite a long time since I wrote in this blog. I guess that has been the pattern for a while for me. As you read before (probably) I have been pretty busy with my work for the past couple of years. It's so crazy how something like that can just take over your life.

That is what happened with mine. I have been working for a company for the past almost 2 years that has taken all of my attention. I have a tendency of putting everything that I have into something when I really believe in it. Thats what happened here.

I learned so much about myself over the past year... both personally and professionally. I had a real fear that I was not going to be able to accomplish some of the things that were set out in front of me at the beginning of that period. Things that were ahead of me were pretty daunting.. and I just didn't think that I had it in me to do them...

Sometimes when you are doing something.. you are forced to act out of necessity (and fear of failing) and when you come out on the other side... you have learned that you can do things that you that you thought that you couldnt do... only a short time before.

It is because of this... and some other reasons (that I will talk about shortly) that I now know that I can do anything that I put my mind to.

Last Friday... was my last day at my company. The reason that I pulled the plug on it was because I want to chase a dream. A dream that I have had for a long time... and that I was not able to go for because of some serious life reasons before... namely money.

The most major thing that has happened to me since we last talked is that I am engaged to be married... I know! I know!  I met someone... and we are going to be partners for the rest of our lives. She is my major support system... and I could not be doing what I am doing right now without her.

I am starting a new chapter in my life... starting a profession that is the ultimate example of being of service to others. I will tell you more about it later... but I just wanted to let you all know that I am back..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....