Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Trains and Gratitude


Hello everyone.

Its been a little while. I am sorry that i have been gone for so long. Well here I am.. good to be here.

Right now I am on a train that is headed for Boston. I was in New York City for a couple of days and I loved every minute of it. Well almost every minute of it. I am on one of Amtrak's Acela Express trains on the east coast. Its the baby bullet train of the US.. and it is pretty damn awesome.

I love trains anyway but this is a great experience. Looking out the window looking at the world just fly by around me. Thinking about my life over the last couple of months.

I have a new position that has let me travel to a bunch of new places. I have been to Austin and Boston. I went to two baseball games at Fenway Park and a game at Yankee Stadium. Those were a couple of things that were on my bucket list.

The best thing that has happened to me is that I met someone amazing a couple of months ago. Well, really it was about 4 months ago. We had met each other while I was still in SF before I left for LA in May.

She is amazing.. and I don't really even have the words to describe the way that I feel about her. There are no words that can do it. They are just feelings that i have that i have never had before. They make me feel loved.. make me feel a part of something magical. Its all that i have ever wanted.

I am pretty happy with what I have right now. There are things that happen to me day to day that frustrate me. Everything that is happening to me is helping me alone the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....