Sunday, September 1, 2013

Life Happens

Hello everyone...

Just thought that I should say hello to everyone and check in. Well.. there have been somethings happening.

Namely.. my most recent relationship has just ended. Much like the way that the last one did... but not as dramatic and much less messy. There was a whole lot more understanding and talking after this one.. and I understand where she is coming from.

What I want to talk about this time is the way that I am feeling right now. How my eyes and mind feel right at this moment....

My eyes are open and my emotions are raw... I am feeling everything right now. My eyes are wide open and my skin is raw. Much like it was when I first got sober. I could feel everything with a magnitude and depth that I had never felt before.

I know that things will be alright... everything will be alright.

The way that I love is that I put my heart out there.. and I make myself vulnerable. I will not change the way that I love....

I think that it is time for a gratitude list.


  1. Grateful for my recovery and the life that has come from it. 
  2. For the way that I choose to love 
  3. Knowing that I can love and that I am worthy of love. 
  4. My amazing Higher Power... who has shown me that i am full of love. 
  5. My friends.. who are right there for me. Even though they know the routine and this has happened before


Life happens... and I am a fan of it. Even though sometimes.. it really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....