Thursday, June 30, 2011

Places and Things

So I am finally moving. Really moving back to San Francisco. Well right now I still have a little over a week before I 100% will be back in SF.... but I am almost there. I officially have moved out of my house in Carmel. It was a really good house and I loved the people that I lived there with... but it is behind me. I will miss my roommate Renee very very much. I am so glad that she was there because I really dont know what I would of done without her. She is moving back to the Bay Area also... So it is kind of a homecoming for her also.
For me I am just very ready for all of this to be over. It almost is... There are alot of things that I am going to miss about the Monterey Bay Area. This is the place that I was given the gift of sobriety... shown the light of day. 

1 comment:

Let me know what you think....