Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Never Expected.

Sometimes there are things that happen in my life that I would of never expected. They just come by and hit me in the side of the head... really just come out of no where. I really can't explain whey they do what they do.. but I know in this sober life of mine these are things that I really should just expect to happen.
After all... I know that everything is happening to me for a reason. I know that somethings are good and somethings are not good... but they are happening to me for a reason. That is life.
I have been turned on my ear in the past week... and I will explain what is going on later on to you all.. but what I do know is that this is good. It is something that I would be a fool to pass up..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....