Monday, February 27, 2012

Four Years.

Hey Everyone...
So yesterday I had 4 years of sobriety... this last year has gone by pretty fast. I had a pretty great day yesterday with friends...
I started this blog to be an essential part of my recovery. I remember early on in my recovery, like 2 weeks in, I wrote down a list of goals. One of them was to start this blog. It took me a little bit of time to do it... but I did. I am glad that I started it... because it will be a written record of how I felt on any given day in my recovery. My blog posts are fewer and farther between... but they sever the same purpose...  To chronicle the way that I am feeling on any given day.
Yesterday was a good day...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for starting the blog and keeping it up. Very inspirational! I also just got 4 years...and I would not trade my life today for anything. I got help from a place called New Life House. Check out their site if you are looking for help. New Life House - A Structured Sober Living

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....