Saturday, March 20, 2010

When you Get Kinda Funky.

I just have to remember that there is someone out there that is watching over me.. and has all of this planned out. It seems that sometimes I get on my pity pot and think about all of the bad shit that has happened.. Then I really take a good look at it and there really isnt that much bad that has happened. When it comes down to it there is almost nothing. It must just be my alcoholic brain that is telling me that there are grey clouds everywhere.
Then I remember that baseball season is right around the corner. I know what some of you must be thinking.... "Baseball, how does that fit in with your life, Rich"
Well it means a great deal to me. It has become a part of my existence really. A vital part of the fabric that has become my life. It gives me something to look forward to daily.
I realize that I have alot of things to look froward to daily. Each and everyday. I just have to remember what there are and I have to have faith..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....