Sunday, June 14, 2009

do the work...

Wow... when I am not on top of my game I know it right away. when I am not doing what I need to be doing for me... it really really effects me. Something really small has gotten me kind of worked up.. and it really shouldnt have. the way that I am feeling reminds me of how I used to react to similar situations from my past.
I am starting work with my new sponser tomorrow... and I am really glad that I am. because it is not a moment too soon I must say. This is something that used to be commonplace in my life... a feeling that I was the one that was always right. Like I was the person that must always be heard...
and I know that this is not the case anymore..That there are for more factors at play now. and that this is not me now...I know that there is work to be done. and I am the one that will be doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....