Monday, August 16, 2021

Hello again



 Its just so crazy how your life changes when you have a child..... not only your physical situation but your entire outlook on every situation around you. The way that you systematically approach life is different. I would not have it any other way.  

All that I want is to be a good day,  a great husband and save a couple live along the way. 

I just want to make my kid proud.  

I have been listening to the soundtrack of my life that is Spotify... and I am going back through some of the playlists. They are ordered based on when they were created, so they are a pretty good chronicle of my life.. through music. 

This page is another. This page will be here as long as Google lets it be here.  I don't know why I have the motivation to write... when other times I am really just scared to put it down. I was having a lot of doubt about who I was and who I had become.  So...  I am feeling pretty good about the way that this is feeling right now. I hope I can replicate it again. 

I don't know who is listening.. but there has been a lot of change. Life changes.... too many to document.


I hope that everyone is well out there in blog land... I hope that I will be back soon. Cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....