Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Things Can Change in a Dime

I know that I have written about this many times before in this blog... but I am constantly amazed at how my higher power takes care of me.. Even sometimes when I don't think that I deserve it or I am not worthy of that love.. there it is, right in front of me.
I guess thats they way that it goes when you have a loving HP in your life. Something that I never had before and I never imagined that I would have when I was in my disease. There was not hope of anything  that was greater then me when I was in the middle of that.
Wait.. I did have a higher power for a longtime... and that was all mighty alcohol. It worked for the longest time for me and then one day it just stopped working for me. That was the day that I knew that this whole thing was over for me and that I better start looking for alternatives.

Things change.. it is the consistant thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....