Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just Breathe...

Sometimes I just think that I have to write everything that I feel because i think that is going to be the healthy choice... sometimes I write from a place or fear or a place of pain.... and it may hurt someone else in the process.
I know that writing what I feel out onto a piece of paper is a good thing for me. I have the evidence to prove it. I have done it in the past and it has helped me to get to this place....

I have experienced a range of emotions in the last couple of days that has stretched from the very top... down to a place of fear and anger.... I am happy today that I can feel those feelings and process them without having to medicate. That is a much different place then I was at a couple of years ago.

I am happy that i am alive... and that I know that i deserve beautiful beaming love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....