Thursday, January 31, 2013

Adventures Await...

I am going on a new adventure tomorrow and I am pretty excited about it. Even if it does not work out I will consider it a success and chalk it up to experience.

I am going to take a class tomorrow about something that is very interesting to me. Really it doesnet matter what the class is all about its really about getting out there and doing something that I want to do. There has always been a lot of fear that has surrounded doing things like this for me in the past.
It really would only take the smallest thing for me to just shut down and not experience something new for myself.

This year has been really good to me so far. This is only going to make it better... another experience that I can build on. I will let you all know how it went tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....