Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day One. Start Your Clocks.

So today is day one of my life without her.... and the day has started off really pretty crappy. Last night I was feeling pretty motivated about what was going on with my life. I was looking at it as something positive that I could build on.
Today has started and it is a much different story. Its like when you get kicked in the balls, and you feel fine for about 30 seconds... and you think, this isnt that bad. Then it really hits you and you are on the floor. Thats how I feel right now.
I just need to put one foot in front of the other and do the next right thing. That is really a lot easier to say then do today because I really feel as though my trust was betrayed. I feel like I have been taken to the cleaners with this whole thing.

Last night, well early morning.... I was having a lot of trouble sleeping. I was having dreams, but I would wake up in the middle of them and then not be able to go back to sleep for a while.
I know that this is supposed to get better with time... but this is day one, and it really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....